Tuesday, June 21, 2005

235 Yards.

That's what the GPS system tells me I drove on the 18th hole at crystal falls. What's that? Golf? Not Disc Golf, but real golf? I've been playing for about 15 years! (but only about once a year) I did manage to fulfill my goal of always hitting it past the ladies tees. I have determined that golf is a lot more fun when 1) you have a giant bag of balls, so you don't care where you hit, 2) you don't keep score (that'll just make me angry), and 3) when I can hit the darn thing!

I think golf is like the opposite of poker. In poker, they say that you always remember your bad beats. In golf, you only remember the great shots that make you come back for more.

p.s. on that last drive, I did gain ~40 yards on a bounce off the cart path, but still...

1 Comments:

At 5:35 AM, Blogger vok said...

Giant bag of balls? Come on Dave...let's keep it clean.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home